May the 4th be with you! What better way is there than to celebrate Star Wars Day with a day at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida! Be sure to taste a couple of these limited treats and sips Disney has created for the special day.
Here is the full list of all the Star Wars treat offerings around the parks and at Disney Springs
Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs
- The Child Mini Dome Cake – Vanilla chiffon cake with cookies and cream mousse (available April 30-May 5)
The Ganachery at Disney Springs
- Millennium Falcon Chocolate Pop – Milk chocolate pop with crispy pearls (available April 30-May 5)
Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Millennium Falcon Star Wars Soft Serve Sundae – Galactic gray vanilla soft-serve with chocolate cream cookie crumbles, chocolate drizzle, white chocolate pearl stars, brownie asteroid pieces with stardust sparkles, and a Millennium Falcon chocolate accent piece (available May 2-5)
At Disney Hollywood Studios from May 4-5, you can find these fun galactic treats!
Churro Cart, Anaheim Produce, and Grand Ave. Cart at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Lightsaber Churros – Red or blue churro lightsabers served with chocolate sauce for dipping (available May 4 and 5)
Epic Eats at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Galactic Swirl Funnel Cake – Black and white funnel cake with strawberries, space dust, and candy rocks (available May 4 and 5)
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Oi-Oi Puff – Raspberry cream puff with passion fruit mousse (available May 4 and 5)
Hyperion, Animation, and Hollywood Popcorn Carts at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Interstellar Sweet and Crunchy Popcorn (available May 4 and 5)
The Trolley Car Café, PizzeRizzo, and Backlot Express at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Dark Side Chocolate Creation – Malted milk chocolate mousse dome with raspberry mousse topped with slivered almonds sitting on a chocolate shortbread cookie (available May 4 and 5)
Oasis Canteen, Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge, Sunshine Day Bar at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Cosmic Rum Punch – Coconut rum, rum, pineapple juice, Minute Maid Lemonade, and grenadine served with a glow cube (available May 4 and 5)
Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, PizzeRizzo, Rosie’s All-American Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jettison Juice – Minute Maid Lemonade and watermelon beverage syrup served with a glow cube (available May 4 and 5)
- Darth Vader Stein served with fountain drink (available at all locations May 4 and 5. After May 4, Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, Rosie’s All-American will continue to offer)
What treats will you try?
All these treats look so amazing we don’t know where to start? Will you be at Walt Disney World during Star Wars May the 4th? What treat will you try?
Source: Disney Parks Blog