The moment that you’ve been waiting for is finally here! Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure will soon open to the public and luckily, we’ve got all the details you need to know about the ride’s virtual queue right here. Keep reading for everything you need to know!
Here’s What You Need To Know About Ratatouille’s Virtual Queue
Walt Disney World has released all the latest details about the ride’s virtual queue. As many fans know, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is located just behind the France Pavillion at EPCOT.
- Guests with a valid ticket or pass and theme park reservation who will start their day at EPCOT can access the virtual queue system via the My Disney Experience app and check for an available boarding group starting at 7 a.m. on the day of their park reservation. This can be done before Guests arrive at the theme park.
- If Guests are unable to join the morning virtual queue opportunity, they may check for an available boarding group starting at 1 p.m. after they have entered the park. Keep in mind, Guests must be at EPCOT to access this second virtual queue opportunity, and access to a boarding group is subject to availability and not guaranteed.
The day prior to your visit though, here are a few things that you should keep in mind:
- Have an account in My Disney Experience
- Download the My Disney Experience mobile app on their smart device or ensure they have the most updated version of the app before arriving at the park
- Link their tickets to their My Disney Experience account
- Have a valid Disney Park Pass reservation for EPCOT for the day
Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Grand Opening at EPCOT Set for Oct. 1, 2021, in Honor of Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary. Based on Disney and Pixar’s Academy Award-winning “Ratatouille,” the experience will be part of a newly expanded France pavilion inside EPCOT that will also open in October.
In the meantime tell us, do you have any plans for fall travel? And if so, where is your next destination? Let us know in our comments section below. Also, don’t forget to come back to The Go To Family for all the latest news and updates that you need to know from the travel world right here!
Be sure to check out our vlog The Go To Family. Connect with us on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest !