Ready, set, eat! There’s great news as the 2021 Walt Disney Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will be returning this year, after canceling the event last year because of the ongoing pandemic that has been COVID-19. What’s more, the menus have just been announced and it looks like this is shaping up to be yet another tasty night of good food and drinks! Here’s what you need to know.
Menus Announced For The 2021 Walt Disney Swan And Dolphin Food & Wine Classic
According to a new press release, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin has revealed the menu for the return of the annual fall Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic, taking place outside on the resort’s causeway Friday, October 29, and Saturday, October 30. Featured dishes include returning festival favorites as well as inventive new items from the resort’s award-winning food and beverage team.
Notable new dishes on the 2021 menu include:
- Grilled Mahi Mahi with Tuscan kale, toasted fregola sarda and Spanish caper sauce from the resort’s new tower, the Swan Reserve
- Croquetas: fried smoked ham & cheese dumpling with cilantro crema from Frieda’s Kitchen
- Brandade black pepper agnolotti with wilted sweet onion, eggplant, tomato petals, crispy pancetta and nduja vinaigrette from Il Mulino
- Bourbon Apples: caramelized apples, bourbon vanilla ice cream, caramel whipped ganache, almond pound cake, honey granola crumble from the Swan and Dolphin pastry team
Returning favorites include:
- Roasted Linz heritage black angus beef tenderloin with mashed potatoes, roasted carrots and hollandaise sauce from Shula’s Steak House
- Vegetarian rice bowl with roasted organic vegetables, seasoned sushi rice, curry sauce and tempura crunch from Cabana
- Dragon Sushi Roll from Kimonos
- Traditional Earth-baked kalua pork at The Pig & The Poke
- Yu Chen’s Shanghai dumpling at Chinatown
- Poutine with Yukon gold fries, house gravy and cheddar cheese curds from the Beer Garden
The event will take place outdoors and employ appropriate safety measures in accordance with Center for Disease Control recommendations and Walt Disney World policies at the time of the event.
In the meantime tell us, do you have any plans for fall travel? And if so, where is your next destination? Let us know in our comments section below. Also, don’t forget to come back to The Go To Family for all the latest news and updates that you need to know from the travel world right here!