WDW Magic Kingdom-goers rejoice as 3 more quick service snack locations have added Mobile Ordering through the My Disney Experience app.
Beginning this week, guests at Magic Kingdom can skip the line at Sunshine Tree Terrace, Sleepy Hollow Refreshments, and The Friar’s Nook.
How Mobile Ordering Works
With Mobile Order on the My Disney Experience app, guests can place their order on their smart phone. When nearing the quick service outlet, guests press “I’m here”. This signals the restaurant to prepare the order. All guests need to do then is proceed to the pick up section, completely avoiding lines!
Other Spots Mobile Ordering is Available at Magic Kingdom
The three new Magic Kingdom locations join several others in the park. Mobile ordering is also available at Aloha Isle, Pinocchio Village Haus, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café, The Lunching Pad, Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant and Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café.
The Full List of Mobile Ordering Spots at Walt Disney World Resort
Only two locations currently offer mobile ordering at EPCOT: Regal Eagle Smokehouse and Sunshine Seasons.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios offers up more variety with the mobile order locations. The easy peasy ordering can be done with ABC Commissary, Backlot Express, Rosie’s All-American Café, Woody’s Lunch Box, PizzeRizzo, Ronto Roasters, Milk Stand and Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
Rounding out the parks, Animal Kingdom also offers the convenient app ordering at Flame Tree BBQ, Restaurantosaurus, Satu’li Canteen and Harambe Market.
The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge presently offers the mobile order offering, as do quick service restaurants at other Disney Resort hotels:
- Primo Piatto at Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- P&J’s Southern Take Out at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Everything POP Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
- Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- World Premier Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Beach Club Marketplace at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Blizzard Beach offers the service at their Avalunch, Lottawatta Lodge and Warming Hut locations while Disney’s BoardWalk’s Boardwalk Bakery and Disney Springs’ D-Luxe Burger also allow mobile ordering.
Along with beverage refill stations moving back to self-service, mobile ordering can make dining at Disney much speedier. Ditch the food and beverage lines- you’ll have plenty of chance to line-up for Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and The Haunted Mansion and…